Next meeting will be on Feb 2 at 7pm
This is a critical meeting to decide whether this years show will go ahead due to COVID. There is a large COVID safe plan we need to work on before the show can even go ahead.
We need more members to attend these meetings and help share the load. Sub committees need to be sending representatives each meeting also.