- You can set a photo as the icon for Messages group chats on an iPhone running iOS 14.
- You can also set an emoji, Memoji, or text for the group chat icon.
- Everyone in the conversation needs to be using iMessage for this to work.
- To set the image, tap the top of a conversation, tap “info,” and then tap “Change Name and Photo.”
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Starting with iOS 14, you now have some new ways to customise group conversations in the iPhoneMessages…
- Technology22 hours ago
Watch the Season Two Trailer for Apple TV+ Drama Series ‘Truth Be Told’ – MacRumors
- Technology19 hours ago
Lingopie – Review 2021 – PCMag AU
- General21 hours ago
All deaths are equal, but some are more equal than others
- Business14 hours ago
Tencent share price plummets 10%, here’s what it means for ASX investors